One stitch at a time.......

Saturday 15 February 2014

February WIPocalypse

It's time for another WIPocalypse update.  The topic for this month is:

How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time?


At the moment I am happy working on three pieces at a time.  As I've mentioned in previous posts, my main WIP is Forest Walk but when I need a colour break I switch to Treasure Hunt Bookshelf which I started at the end of last year.  This means that Treasure Quest will now be an UFO but I fully intend to finish it one day.  I stitch Spring Sampler during lunch breaks at work.

So here is my progress on all three WIP's since last month

Forest Walk
The page I'm working on is almost complete.  Most of the page was the green background but there was part of the dragon's horn too which was very confetti heavy but I do love how it looks.


Spring Sampler
The end is in sight for Spring Sampler.  There is a lot of backstitch left to do but I quite like doing backstitch.  I'm starting to plan what I'm going to stitch next.  At the moment I'm torn between Two Tigers (which is an UFO) or starting Summer Sampler (new start, yay!).  



 Treasure Hunt Bookshelf (Large)
I really love stitching this piece.  It is so large, it's probably going to take me at least five years to complete.  I can't wait until I can see all the little details.


I hope everyone is keeping safe with the weather.  I know parts of the US have very deep snow at the moment.  Here in the UK, we've had some very wet and windy weather recently.  Although I live close to the river Thames, there has been no flooding here, but there has been on the other side of London and in Somerset.  

Take care
X



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wips. I have Spring Sampler in my Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some beautiful pieces! I have never seen that Spring Sampler, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dragon is so, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete